Appendicectomy 9 Years Later

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SEE A DOCTOR!!!!

This could be the beginning of something serious and NOT related to your 2000 operation.

Make an appointment NOW, Dude.

Had this done 9 years ago and the surgery ended fair to poor. The surgery got infected with E-Coli about a week after the surgery back in 2000. No I didn't I didn't file a lawsuit, because I'm a nice guy from a solid part of the country. Bla bla bla who gives a ********************....For the last month I have felt continuous pain and pulling in that area. I haven't slept well for ~month and it is making me ******************** up at work= fatigue. Has anyone else had this removal of the body? Did you have pain like me. It is in my lower right region, or my bottom two ribs on my right side down about 3 inches. Hurts like hell. What did you do? Meanwhile I'm stretching to the left and holding my right side. BTW if you have never had a health problem, consider yourself lucky. YOU HAVE NOTHING IF YOU DO NOT HAVE YOUR HEALTH!

Do any "heavy" lifting or straining? I was going to say a hernia until you mentioned rib cage. Could be a torn muscle, torn cartilage, hell even a busted rib (all it takes is bumping something the wrong way).

Hi everybody! I'm Dr Nick Rivera,And I'll do the operation for $129.95!!

I had An appendectemy in 2005 and had serious complications out of work for 2 months because of infection. I have constant pain in that area especially if I stretch, but it is not as bad as yours seems.

Up by the ribs you say? Sounds like a Gull bladder issue maybe? But I'm not a doctor...

Latest resources

Back