Appendicectomy 9 Years Later

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ikillbigfoot

Had this done 9 years ago and the surgery ended fair to poor. The surgery got infected with E-Coli about a week after the surgery back in 2000. No I didn't I didn't file a lawsuit, because I'm a nice guy from a solid part of the country. Bla bla bla who gives a ********************....For the last month I have felt continuous pain and pulling in that area. I haven't slept well for ~month and it is making me ******************** up at work= fatigue. Has anyone else had this removal of the body? Did you have pain like me. It is in my lower right region, or my bottom two ribs on my right side down about 3 inches. Hurts like hell. What did you do? Meanwhile I'm stretching to the left and holding my right side. BTW if you have never had a health problem, consider yourself lucky. YOU HAVE NOTHING IF YOU DO NOT HAVE YOUR HEALTH!

I had my appendectomy last July with no problems. Past all my medicals and a military medical screening at MEPS. I had that pain you did for about 2-3 weeks after the surgery though. That pain was from them cutting through muscle and the stitching it shut so when you'd move it would pull apart, but it should have went away. I think the obvious and best thing to do is see a doctor and not the one that did the surgery.

Member of ALPA? If so, call ther medical dept. (or whatever its called) and get some advice. ALPA sux in a lot of ways, but the medical dept, is great. (I've dealt with them a few times). Of course, like the previous posters said, just go to a Dr, and find out whats wrong.

I would ask for advice on internet message boards. Especially message boards that have nothing to do with medicine. That should work.

Had this done 9 years ago and the surgery ended fair to poor. The surgery got infected with E-Coli about a week after the surgery back in 2000. No I didn't I didn't file a lawsuit, because I'm a nice guy from a solid part of the country. Bla bla bla who gives a ********************....For the last month I have felt continuous pain and pulling in that area. I haven't slept well for ~month and it is making me ******************** up at work= fatigue. Has anyone else had this removal of the body? Did you have pain like me. It is in my lower right region, or my bottom two ribs on my right side down about 3 inches. Hurts like hell. What did you do? Meanwhile I'm stretching to the left and holding my right side. BTW if you have never had a health problem, consider yourself lucky. YOU HAVE NOTHING IF YOU DO NOT HAVE YOUR HEALTH!

Maybe they left a cool instrument in there and only now it's beginning to rust, you could win millions!

Hernia? Never healed proper and full of scar tissue? I am not a doctor so you probably see one. Good-luck.

Latest resources

Back