• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

App at NetJets -A few questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, as per my previous post on this thread, I am following up. I emailed my Resume to NetJets on 12/18/05 (a Sunday), I recieved a confirmation email (that they had recieved my resume) on 12/21/05, and today (12/30/05) I recieved my application packet in the mail. Pretty quick really, especially considering the Holidays and all. Now we shall see how long it takes after I submit my app. packet to (hopefully) get an interview offer. I will update when (if) that occurs as well. Happy New Year!

Took one week for the app, 9 days for a email to interview, 7 days for interview, found out the same day I got hired, starting class week and a half later

What domicile and what equipment did they assign and offer to you ?
Currious if they are still offering a choice or assigning a domicile with the job offer...

Kman - how long ago did all this take place? I sent in packet 12/16 and still waiting. I saw another guy sent in appl on the 3rd and got the call the 28th I think - it was like 25 days until he got the email.

Anyone else??

I, too, emailed NetJets on 12/18. I just received my application yesterday. However, the postmark was 12/27. I live in SAT. Must be slow mail here. Hopefully this weekend I'll have the paperwork finished. Will update with any further s I get it.

da10driver said:
...Also, I want toclear up the 18 reserve or 7/7...I believe that I read on this forum that with the new contact that everyone gets 7/7? Jim

New-hires are automatically put on the 18-day/reserve schedule when they begin training. This is apparently done to make scheduling of training events easier. As for new-hires bidding from the reserve to the regular (7-n-7) schedule, I've heard two answers. One is that you can bid immediately for the following quarter and the other answer is that you can bid for a regular schedule after you are signed off for IOE and get your green folder.

For the current quarter, only a few seat/fleet combinations required any involuntary assignment to the reserve schedule. For the most part, there were enough people who wanted the reserve schedule, likely for the extra pay.

And remember, for new-hires, the regular schedule pays $39K for the first year, while the reserve schedule pays about $46.2K.

I e-mailed them Christmas Day, got the app. 01/02 it's complete now and going in the mail we'll see how long this takes

NetJet Interview

Sent my App packagein on the 6th of Dec. Got the call/email on the 28th, interview on the 18th.

Any idea what A/C the current pool is going in to? I heard a rumor that they've wrapped up the recent push of Ultra training, and they're hiring into the X and the Falcon right now. Any truth?

9 days after email got appl, sent in Dec 16th, email for interview Jan 5th - interview Jan 31st.

Fingers crossed - calling in all Good Karma!

Baja.

Latest resources

Back