• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

App at NetJets -A few questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This has been a very timely discussion as I emailed my resume and cover letter on 12/18 - nothing here yet as well. Now that the contract is settled, this is also the 'Career' flying job that I have been seeking. While I am a little dissapointed about the limited domiciles (and locations of some) I recognize that nothing is perfect and if hired I will make the best of it. I will repost when (if) I get my app to help establish the approximate submittal-app. recieved timeline.

FLYLOW22 said:
Even further, one of the check airmen doing interviews posted on our board that the company will begin assigning whatever domicile THEY want regardless of where the newhire lives.

Can you imagine getting hired, living in DAL and being told they were assigned TEB??

Is there ever any problem getting assigned to CMH? That's pretty much the only domicile I want. Can you tell them you'll fly any plane as long as you are based in CMH?

I understood that they pretty much based you at your first choise? Oh well, we all have to pay our dues! Whatever it takes..Also, I want toclear up the 18 reserve or 7/7...I believe that I read on this forum that with the new contact that everyone gets 7/7? Jim

Interviewed this month and hired. All got whatever choice from the 5 for the domicile that they asked for- they sent a domicile preference form before the interview. They said they expect to keep doing the same unless particular domiciles start getting a lot more people than the others, but as far as the 10 who interviewed at the same time go- it was very even between the 5. They also said it is likely that if you want to change domiciles later, you should be able to unless where you want to go has gotten a lot fuller. Good luck all.

jtf said:
They also said it is likely that if you want to change domiciles later, you should be able to unless where you want to go has gotten a lot fuller.
That could be interesting to see, since there's no provision for that in the contract.

inthewind said:
Is there ever any problem getting assigned to CMH? That's pretty much the only domicile I want. Can you tell them you'll fly any plane as long as you are based in CMH?

What I read from the Interview Captain was that the company was to begin assigning domiciles basded on their needs and not the applicant. Sounds pretty lame to me. I would definetely mention that you live near CMH and want to be based in CMH (or other DOM as it applies).

Da10Driver.........."""""Oh well, we all have to pay our dues!""""""

When do you have to stop paying your dues!!

Last edited:
Dues are done spent. I don't think that anyone should have to pay dues at this level. Leave the offerings for church and FLight Instructing.

Latest resources

Back