Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

APDL - Will it ever be fixed, let alone perfected?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rather than spending the better half of this thread flaming APDL, we should be proposing changes we'd like to see made in future revisions.

So What would you like to see out of the next APDL?

That is a really cool product.....lots of neat goodies like airport diagrams, charts, etc.

Unfortunately for me, it only sync to mac computers, and as I'm stuck in Windows I can't use it with my iphone.

Looks great though.

Rather than spending the better half of this thread flaming APDL, we should be proposing changes we'd like to see made in future revisions.

Try this thread:

http://www.nc-software.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32

FWIW, I've used both LBP and APDL for many years now. I still use the importer program instead of the online method. Anyone else do this? I guess I am a control freak...

I left 'em for a Mac program called LogTen Pro.

www.coradine.com/logten-pro

Logten Pro Rocks!!!! The guy that made it, it's his only source of income and he’s always working on making it better. The forums on his website are great. You just tell him your problem and he works on fixing it ASAP. There is also a spot to make requests for new features. Very Cool. Plus it works with the iPhone. Take a look and you'll never look back.

FF

That is a really cool product.....lots of neat goodies like airport diagrams, charts, etc.

Unfortunately for me, it only sync to mac computers, and as I'm stuck in Windows I can't use it with my iphone.

Looks great though.

Take a look after June 9th when the new iPhone software comes out. There might be a stand-alone version for the iPhone. Why do you still use windows? Windows sucks! Down with Microsoft!

FF

Concur with those who are tired of waiting for an upgrade to APDL. NC's licensing policies are asinine. As they say, I'm free to take my business elsewhere, and when my trusty Palm Zire gives up on me, I will. At this point I'd be happier with a red book and an iPhone than saddled with my current setup.

Ditto LogTen. I got burned on the switch from Palm to M$ mobile and refused to pay to switch. I used LBP to log everything up to my upgrade and printed it out at Office Depot for $30.

Now sporting a Macbook and iPhone and will do all future logging in LogTen! So long, Neil. You lost another customer to progress.

This may have been eluded to by someone else as well, but it is a futile effort.

The owner has absolutely no intention of improving anything. On nc-software forum you will find a forum dedicated just to software suggestions.

Imagine that the owner gets emails like mine where calculated pay is completely incorrect and they won't fix it. Fixing things that would just make the program more user friendly is never going to happen.

There will never be an upgrade to LBP or APDL that helps the user out. NC software is more interested in splitting the program and locking it up so you are stuck with their $hitty support. Anyone remember when starting a thread like this would have got you banned?

I believe that Neal lurks over on jetcareers. Would probably be a better place for this thread.

Latest resources

Back