• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

APA Threats and Insults

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I like fantasy games like, "I signed my rights away to my union so now I want to sue them."

You are new to the industry and obviously have no idea what your talking about so go back to your rj and enjoy your awesome paying job...

Today we salute you Mr. know it all, rj fo guy.....

You are new to the industry and obviously have no idea what your talking about so go back to your rj and enjoy your awesome paying job...

Today we salute you Mr. know it all, rj fo guy.....

I removed it, but I'm glad an a-hole like you read it. I don't fly RJs anymore, but I do fly some former TWA 717s

Last edited:
Because it is probably a CAL pilot who is furloughed, fired, or former TWA from AMR.

Actually none of the above.

Kharma Police said:
Just wondering why someone possibly from CAL is posting AA dirty laundry.

It was posted by someone over on www.calforums.com and I thought it was interesting to see a Union firing back (or shooting a preliminary shot across the bow) related to Executive Compensation.

It wasn't on here (much to my surprise) so I copied/pasted over here for others to read. I don't see it as "dirty laundry." I see it as a Union leader airing out some of the arrogance of Airline Execs to his membership. In other words, it was a subtle "Bravo" to the APA/AA pilots. But you seemed to think otherwise........

I guess I just feel that if the pilots in another part of the industry (even if it is the competition) step up to the plate, it encourages others across the profession to do so as well.

And I'm sure you NEVER post anything in ANY thread related to an airline other than your own. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Just read AMR pilots are doing a hats off protest. Sure hope it is more than just a hats off protest concerning management pay theft.

$176M in bonus with only $231M in total profit for 2006. What an insult, hope there is more of threat than hats.

Management needs to pay the employees out of their bonus blood money.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back