APA or BJC Corporate

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

check six

Looking for a APA or BJC corporate job. Any leads would be appreciated. I have already covered IJA and Mayo. I have 2500 TT and 500 SIC jet.

Thanks,

Check Six

Very tough to get into these markets and there are few jets and very competitive. Airmax is another company at APA.

Really???
You're $hitting me right? APA/BJC corporate gig?? And you've got 2500 hours?? Hmmm, let me think about that one ???

Really???
You're $hitting me right? APA/BJC corporate gig?? And you've got 2500 hours?? Hmmm, let me think about that one ???

What a d!ck. So what if he's low time? Every corporate job I've had would hire a low time guy with a good personality over a high time a$$hat any day of the week. Obviously your company didn't care too much about personality.

:D

Last edited:
What a d!ck. So what if he's low time? Every corporate job I've had would hire a low time guy with a good personality over a high time a$$hat any day of the week. Obviously your company didn't care too much about personality.

:D

Lighten up Francis!!!!! APA/BJC is one of the tougher nut's to crack in the industry due to locale amongst other considerations.
Point made was that it's easier to walk before running and looking for corporate work vs. 135 (he did say that he already checked out IJA and Mayo) in Denver is not likely to happen with only 2500TT.

You have a nice day now.

Rice was abused as a child.

(That's why he makes a good pilot! :p )

TC

Rice was abused as a child.

(That's why he makes a good pilot! :p )

TC

Rice...typical low-end Falcon pilot...:crying:

Thanks for understanding TC. Had some good TWA laughs with my flying partner last night at 30W. (He's furloughed) Who knew that the freakin Atl. Supp. still references TWA?

G200,
BLOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At least my Falcon can still fly :laugh:.

BTW Mod's, we're friends. No sarcasm smiley to make it obvious.

Do the Mod's really care if anyone abuses G200?

TC

P.S.--Rice, who's your flying partner? (PM me.)

Latest resources

Back