APA negotiations?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

magrs

Anybody know if there has been any progress, or when a contract might possibly be hammered out?

Two and a half years and no pay proposal from AMR. Remember it was AMR that opened early on the pilots.

I'm sure the APA is waiting for the new administration to get settled and then the muscle flexing will start. IMHO

Irony of ironies. How many of 'em ole Texas boys you think voted fer that there Osama fella?

I'll bet the answer is not many. Right now though, they're enjoying the fruits of their native son's NMB.

I hope they get Delta 2000 + 1 + inflation adjustment + a night with Arpey's wife (or didn't someone already get that?) despite themselves.

PIPE

Irony of ironies. How many of 'em ole Texas boys you think voted fer that there Osama fella?

I'll bet the answer is not many. Right now though, they're enjoying the fruits of their native son's NMB.

I hope they get Delta 2000 + 1 + inflation adjustment + a night with Arpey's wife (or didn't someone already get that?) despite themselves.

PIPE

zing! When's that book coming out?

little progress??? how about NO progress... UPS SWA FEDEX all make an average of 125K more than our 737 captains. And the company wants to talk hotels and uniforms...

good points pipe- that goes for all you staunch 'right'-wing pilots. all for business, unless it's your business- then it's all excuses.

Latest resources

Back