• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

APA negotiations?

magrs

Total Time
6000+
Anybody know if there has been any progress, or when a contract might possibly be hammered out?

conman

Total Time
some
Two and a half years and no pay proposal from AMR. Remember it was AMR that opened early on the pilots.

macdu

Total Time
?
I'm sure the APA is waiting for the new administration to get settled and then the muscle flexing will start. IMHO

pipe

fuggedaboutit
Total Time
Irony of ironies. How many of 'em ole Texas boys you think voted fer that there Osama fella?

I'll bet the answer is not many. Right now though, they're enjoying the fruits of their native son's NMB.

I hope they get Delta 2000 + 1 + inflation adjustment + a night with Arpey's wife (or didn't someone already get that?) despite themselves.

PIPE

frog_flyer

Caucasian Male
Total Time
rising
Irony of ironies. How many of 'em ole Texas boys you think voted fer that there Osama fella?

I'll bet the answer is not many. Right now though, they're enjoying the fruits of their native son's NMB.

I hope they get Delta 2000 + 1 + inflation adjustment + a night with Arpey's wife (or didn't someone already get that?) despite themselves.

PIPE

zing! When's that book coming out?

GIII Instructor

Total Time
5500+
little progress??? how about NO progress... UPS SWA FEDEX all make an average of 125K more than our 737 captains. And the company wants to talk hotels and uniforms...

Yuppyguppy

Total Time
8000+
Strike them...I know we will when our time comes w/ out quality discussions...GUARANTEED!

waveflyer

Total Time
good points pipe- that goes for all you staunch 'right'-wing pilots. all for business, unless it's your business- then it's all excuses.