• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

APA hiring ALPA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SWA has had it easy. If you think the moderate gains are better than the rest, so be it. Reality is that SWA used to pay way below everyone. Not true today, but we will see how things are going forward.

Southwest does everything better than everyone.
I just hope the rest of the industry can keep up with their standards.:beer:

Cheers

So far they're (SWAPA is) the only one's that can use your Avatar Name, "Scope out RJ's", Maybe you should change your name to "I want to be like SWAPA" ;) If only they could fix your PFT issue!

I have a picture you'd love of a Delta CRJ being cut up but don't know how to post pictures!
KBB

Not everything, but alot. You have not been afforded the opportunity to see the "best of both" that were promised. Someday you will. I, like most of the North like some of the new way, but dislike some. Best of both would have been better. Some like to bitch regardless, but most of us would like the best of both and WE have seen both and there are better ways to do things.

:DWait a minute scope....you got Southwest confused with Northwest.....because that's all I hear when I fly with them postmerger:D

SWA has had it easy. If you think the moderate gains are better than the rest, so be it. Reality is that SWA used to pay way below everyone. Not true today, but we will see how things are going forward.

Exactly.

SWAPA has had successful negotiations because their management understand the concept of good employee relations plus the company has been printing cash for 30 years.

Any negotiating team can do good with that. Not knocking SWAPA because I'm sure they are very competent.

Latest resources

Back