APA hiring ALPA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Raoul Duke

Please tell me the rumors that I have been hearing are not true. If APA is desprate enough to hire ALPA as a consultant for their negotiations the AA pilots are doomed. This came from a very relaible source.

Hate to break it to you ALPA hater, lots of "in house" unions use ALPA's expertise and resources.

It is not rumor. They asked last year, and are now employing the expertise of ALPA.

I think that doomed is a little ridiculous. No one does this sort of work better than ALPA. APA knows that, and that is why they opted to buy services from ALPA.

It is not rumor. They asked last year, and are now employing the expertise of ALPA.

I think that doomed is a little ridiculous. No one does this sort of work better than ALPA. APA knows that, and that is why they opted to buy services from ALPA.

Southwest does it much better than ALPA

:DWait a minute scope....you got Southwest confused with Northwest.....because that's all I hear when I fly with them postmerger:D

After the results of your impending SLI, you may want to switch over to ALPA.

OYS

PCL locked himself in his office when he read that post. He was accompanied by a large bucket of fried chicken and a gallon of organic lubricant.

Don't tease him. It's not fair.

:D

Latest resources

Back