• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

APA demands 30.5% pay raise.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hope APA pulls it off. It would be nice if ALPA, SWAPA, NPA, IPA and every other alphabet union publicly offers support for ALPA.

How about negotiating the furloughs longevity when they come back, if it's not already in place.

This was done for the aa guys last furlough. Not likely as this time around it would benefit more TWA guys than natives.

Yes, a bold move.....however......It will be interesting to watch. Of course, if AMR's pilot pay increased 30% now and another 15% later, what does that do the bottom line, especially in light of the fact that other employee groups will ask for much of the same?

Best of luck to the AMR guys and gals.

A350

The money to pay is already accounted for as long as $176M in management bonuses are not payed out of the $231M yearly profits.

Management needs to share in the sacrifices of a company and pay the employees.

Hey Seth,
Are you still going to give me the big Jewish salami to get Hal a job?
:laugh:

Well, now that you mention it, I'm only trying to help Hal. That's all I care about. Helping out my fellow pilots.

And if you believe that, I have a nice bridge for you a few miles away from my apt....

We believe you, Seth. But you have to post pics... Sorry, Capt. Mega, them's the rules. ;)

Hey, Seth, does EVERYTHING you eat have to be Kosher? :D TC

P.S.--Thanks for posting this AAflyer!

Hunter also reported that APA and the Southwest Airlines Pilots Association would be co-hosting an industry-wide collective bargaining conference in early June in Dallas as part of a concerted effort to reverse the damage inflicted on the pilot profession during the past several years.

APA + SWAPA = union Brothers.

This was done for the aa guys last furlough. Not likely as this time around it would benefit more TWA guys than natives.

So what? Why wouldn't this be done for TWA guys? Aren't we all in this together?

Well, now that you mention it, I'm only trying to help Hal. That's all I care about. Helping out my fellow pilots.

And if you believe that, I have a nice bridge for you a few miles away from my apt....

I couldn't resist....sorry. ;)

Latest resources

Back