• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AOPA Rips Airlines a New One Over Delays

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
whoever the F^#k wrote that has obvisouly never flown a plane before.... and he works for AOPA! ha ha now thats funny

I wonder if AOPA realizes how many airline pilots are members of AOPA?

Umm, I don't think he is out of line, airline Managers are a big bunch of Cry babys

look at the way airlines schedule flights. Slot times, peak times, etc...

that's what screws up the system. plus, replacing large narrow body aircraft with RJ's.

what AOPA is trying to say is quit trying to blame it on GA and business aircraft.

Bwahahahahahahaha!! They are 100% right! It's funny (or sad) that the morons running airlines have no clue how to run an airline.

Remember when airline people ran airlines? Is there a CEO running an airline today who isn't a finance guy?

This isn't the airlines vs GA. This is airline management versus the public. They want two things:

1) A scapegoat for their problems that they mostly create for themselves (delays, airports streching to the brink, etc)

2) A way to make more money by sticking it to someone else

GA is simply getting the same treatment that we airline pilots get from airline management on a daily basis. AOPA is doing their best to stick it to them and I think they're doing a good job of calling airline management's bluff (the BS that oozes out of CEOs on a daily basis). We should all be behind AOPA... they're fighting for pilots, aviation, corporate responsibility, and the general public as a whole.

Latest resources

Back