AOPA Expo - Tampa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Fly_Chick

I am thinking of attending this year's AOPA Expo in Tampa. Has anyone been to previous Expo's? If so, I would appreciate any recommendations on attending.

For me, it's about a 1-1/2 to 2 hour drive each way, plus $35 cost of admission. I am not cheap, just a flight instructor on a limited budget! Since it is so close, I am thinking this would be a great learning opportunity.

Any one else planning on attending?

went and registered after work today I live across the street. Damm wish I would have read the ID discount still have one. I'll be there tomorrow and Saturday. If anyone wants to meet up and chat for lunch email me I know where to go for fun around here if anyone wants any info. [email protected]

almost forgot OH...IO....! Drive drive down the field Home of the starlet and gray .....

darien said:
almost forgot OH...IO....! Drive drive down the field Home of the starlet and gray .....

Haha, man I can't remember the last wedding I went to where the bride and groom didn't come out to the Buckeye fight song. I was there for grad school, so most of my allegiances rest with my undergrad school (Texas Tech) but the Ohio State traditions are pretty cool.

i'm going on saturday, but i didn't know it cost that much to get in. if anyone knows of a secret entrance to the convention center i'll buy you a beer.

sat night check out banana joes or splitsville. open till 3 and usually packed.

the convention center is like fort knox good luck The true learning experience comes from going to the talks pay the extra 15 bucks to go to all the talks

Latest resources

Back