• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anything in STL?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
my suggestion to you is dont unpack your bags and get the Heck outta this awful city.... j/k its not that bad, a lot of pilots though. i work at parks, we wont be hiring for a while from what i see. i think people are telling their kids not to go to school to be a pilot b/c they see how the industry is. really though, try to go to chicago or something and do some instructing

Don't know what part of town you live in, but try the Festus airport (I-55 south of South County about 25 miles). I did almost 700 hours of instructing there (but then it was back in '98 :rolleyes: ). It's changed ownership since I was there, so I can't tell you exactly who to talk to. But if this gets you a job, I'll be expecting you to return the favor. :D I've been trying to get back home to STL for the past 3 years.

Brett Hull said:
Don't know what part of town you live in, but try the Festus airport (I-55 south of South County about 25 miles). I did almost 700 hours of instructing there (but then it was back in '98 :rolleyes: ). It's changed ownership since I was there, so I can't tell you exactly who to talk to. But if this gets you a job, I'll be expecting you to return the favor. :D I've been trying to get back home to STL for the past 3 years.

I will try that one tomorrow perhaps. If you have 135 mins, there are a few jobs available. THere is a cargo outfit at CPS that is looking for pilots. Unfortunately for me, all they do is single pilot stuff. Air Net, also at CPS is a possibility for you too

sling blade said:
Go to 3sq. Good people and QOL. Best place to build time in STL.

I tired St Charles Flying service but they werent hiring. A few months ago, they were looking for a CFII but I hadnt graduated yet. Now their currnent instructors all upgraded.

Latest resources

Back