• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Foxcow

screwed
Hey guys,

Anyone know of any jobs available in STL? I just moved to STL and I'm going crazy trying to find something. Unfortunately, I do not meed 135 mins. Any help is greatly appreciated!

You might be able to try something out at St Charles Flying Service. I think your best bet out there would be flight instruction until you got 135 mins and then they have 310's and 210's that they do some stuff with.

http://www.stcharlesflyingsvs.com/

I stopped by there a couple months ago to check out renting the 310, and they seemed to be a pretty cool operation

Other than that.. several airports around that have flight instruction, if you are short on 135 time, that would be your best bet.

good luck..

sb

Foxcow said:
very :(

Just graduated school and I have 50 hours of instructing under my belt.

I guess you have to build your hours like eveyone else. Flight Instruct!

There are reasons for 135 minimums.

Try Skyline Aviation at KSUS, I think they will bring you in as long as you round up your own students.

L

scubabri said:
You might be able to try something out at St Charles Flying Service. I think your best bet out there would be flight instruction until you got 135 mins and then they have 310's and 210's that they do some stuff with.

http://www.stcharlesflyingsvs.com/

I stopped by there a couple months ago to check out renting the 310, and they seemed to be a pretty cool operation

Other than that.. several airports around that have flight instruction, if you are short on 135 time, that would be your best bet.

good luck..

sb

Yeah I checked them out but they did not have any openings at the moment. I left a resume though. I heard from a few other guys that St Charles looses a lot of business because the runway is in such poor shape.

Luftpost said:
I guess you have to build your hours like eveyone else. Flight Instruct!

There are reasons for 135 minimums.

Try Skyline Aviation at KSUS, I think they will bring you in as long as you round up your own students.

L

Yeah I tried Skyline as well. They had enough instructors for the time being. Thanks for the info guys.

I would try Parks College of Saint Louis University. They are located at Downtown Parks Airport and they do a lot of multi engine training. They have Tampicos for the private, but after that students do most of their instrument and commerical in the new Seminoles. This might be a quick way to build multi time. Also they offer some benefits and I am sure they are already starting to look for instructors for the fall semester.

Latest resources

Back