Anything in Charlotte?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PA31Ho

I'm moving to Charlotte, NC August 12th. Is there anything there I can look at?

Thanks.

Try Southeast Airmotive at CLT when you get 135 mins. I dont know too much about them, but I've had a few friends over the years build odme good time there. Last I heard they had a Seneca, Navajo, and King Air.Also try hanging around JQF to get to know some of the race team pilots.

Overnighting in Charlotte as i type. Seems like a really nice city. lots of hot chicks running around

Then turn your computer off dork!! :) go get 'm !

Last edited:
My wife has these special powers and would suddenly appear as i took you advice and they she would proceed to kill me. Wedding band = Worlds smallest handcuff. But seriously i should turn it off and go to sleep. Carry on.

Haha I hear ya bro! :) well, I guess it's still ok for you to go out there and look.. (no touching ;))

FD

I'm moving to Charlotte, NC August 12th. Is there anything there I can look at?
Sure ... my ass. Tell me if that pimple on the left cheek is get'n any bigger?

:D

(Sorry ... the devil made me do it.)

Innywho ... if I lived just a bit closer to CLT/JQF I'd look at Ram Air (has runs outa' Concord), Package Express, Spitfire, and the $h!tload of corporate operators flying Citations and King Airs and Barons outa Concord and CLT. Should be like shooting fish in a barrel if you're persistent and as long as you're not one of those spikey-haired, wrap-around shades-wearing, dude-saying types (the locals don't care for that much).

Good luck ... and save me a seat, will ya?

Minhommad

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back