Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It depends. Are you cool?

Good group of people for the most part.

Rather militant management that considers the employee groups to be beasts of burden to be fed as little as possible and whipped for not working hard enough. I guess all airlines are like that to a degree, though.

In contract negotiations now, which tickles my sense of irony. The company won't follow the current contract so why should they follow a new one. Totally impotent union.

Upgrades running around 2-3 years. Everyone I have spoken to likes the 170. Bases in PIT PHL, DCA, IND and DEN.

How senior is Denver?

KDEN is fairly senior and its only a base for one of the three certificates...(republic 170's), so the chances of getting it are slim....if you get on the republic certificate

I resigned there recently as the Union was powerless and it did affect my livelihood. From degradation of insurance, to bypassing upgrades, to misawarding of overtime, pay issues, JC in crewsked taking the line of "just grieve it" and the union being a perverbial eunuch, I decided to move on.

I, as well as other pilots, should REFUSE to be treated like this. Afterall, this is a professional skill, we should be treated like such. I say, beware.

I am on the Shuttle America side of RAH and I really enjoy it here. Scheduling sucks, we work hard, but this job is better than 90% of the regional jobs out there. You oughta get hired at Chautauqua, bases in CRP and IAH would work pretty well with being from TX.

Latest resources

Back