• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone utilize Climb to 350.com ???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've been hired off climbto350, and have had probably a dozen offers or interview offers that I turned down. I've found in my limited time in the industry that even when you have a good job, don't ever stop sending out resumes or looking...you never know how long this job will last or what might come up in the mean time.

I maintain a subscription to Climbto350, and I think it's worth it. I'm not necessarily going to get hired or looking to get hired off it, but you never know, and it doesn't hurt to apply to everything anyway.

I was wrongfully terminated by an employer, who reinstated me when the error was discovered. The entire firing/re-hiring episode lasted a weekend and a day, but in that time, I had three offers from different employers. I also had prepared to file for unemployment, which required me to maintain a job search and keep a record...climbto350 satisfied this requirement, too.

Get a subscription to Trade A Plane. The job listings have dwindled somewhat in recent years, but they're still there, especially for low time pilots. I had my first corporate jet job out of Trade A Plane, and I still have the ad from that periodical glued in my logbook next to a picture of the airplane.

Latest resources

Back