Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

squadronB52

Star Trek "Enterprise"
Wondering who uses climb to 350.com please ?

I'd like to ask you a question regarding how good it is.

Also will let you know about a great website I use for Pilot Jobs .

Thank you very much,

paul

I check it every day, I think it's a great site. I've talked to perspective employers found on that site but no luck with jobs. I do know a guy who found a pretty cushy job on a lear jet through that site though.

I've actually had a couple different outfits contact me about my resume on climbto350. They were both low end freight, not what I'm after right now, but what the hey, at least somebody reads it.

Used it. 90% of the jobs were also on planejobs & other sites. After I got on at eagle, I let it expire... If there was a lifetime membership for a hundy or something like that, I'd buy it.

-CaKe

How useful for someone with 800 TT and 100 Multi?

With 800 tt I wouldn't be holding my breathe, but you never know.

I found a job with PlaneJobs (pretty nice one) and my current job was on climbto350 after I was hired (needed 3 pilots). I've received several calls from my resume being on 350 and do like the site, although I am letting my subscription run out until I need a job again.....The yearly membership is much better than the monthly, much better. Generally, these jobs are lower end but I've had a couple strong leads.

Good Luck to ya.

Best one

Never got a thing off of Climbto350 Best leads on planejobs.com and skyjobs.net

I got a call from two frieght ops - Freight Runners Express, and Baron - without applying to them.

The one's I applied to (more than 10) only one called me back - they had been inundated with resumes.

I have found better leads elsewhere, and there is an adage that says all the good jobs in aviation can be found through word of mouth.

From my experience, you would be very lucky to get a call or call back from anyone with 800TT 100ME. I use it more to see who is always hiring (esp. those not growing), and to keep on top of competitive minimums.

Latest resources

Back