Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

anyone using EFB-Pro performance software?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

uncle_rico

We just got this and was looking for others that might be familiar with the ins and outs of the software.

Thx

We just got this and was looking for others that might be familiar with the ins and outs of the software.

Thx

Is this the CAVU software?

Yes, tried it..its a great concept but probably the worst interface ever created. Nobody used it due to this.

Arinc/APG/Ultra Nav far superior IMHO.

Good Luck.

semperfido we have a g450 that we fly only part 91
i use the wt and balance software from them .............. it is for the pesky europeans who want a wt and bal calculation done. this is a very straightforward, printable wt and bal. shows the cg page with the pretty dots and the numbers ie seat position fuel load etc.

semperfido we have a g450 that we fly only part 91
i use the wt and balance software from them .............. it is for the pesky europeans who want a wt and bal calculation done. this is a very straightforward, printable wt and bal. shows the cg page with the pretty dots and the numbers ie seat position fuel load etc.

It's always a challenge to get the folks to sit where those pretty little dots are though...

yea, thanks, that is what I thought. I have a w/b on an excel spreadsheet for our acft. I print it out before leaving and have it in my bag, just in case.

they have an interface that looks like a generic FMS head.

While not my most favorite I found it very simple to navigate and it gives good info....much cheaper than UltraNav.

Just take some time to get to know a few details and its really simple to use.

Latest resources

Back