Anyone use Clubglove Bags

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyn96

Saw this bag being used by a Fedex guy. Looked into it and it seems pretty well made. Just wondering if anyone has used them? Looks great for commuters or deadheading all over the place.

Thanks

Yes, used it for a year now and also can get you a decent deal on it.
PM me if interested.
Fits nicely in CRJ 700 overhead, 200 cockpit closet and down the isles hooked up in everything I have tried it in.
In a year, I'd say barely any wear.
I fly 5 days a week, but rarely have to check my bag.

Yes, used it for a year now and also can get you a decent deal on it.
PM me if interested.
Fits nicely in CRJ 700 overhead, 200 cockpit closet and down the isles hooked up in everything I have tried it in.
In a year, I'd say barely any wear.
I fly 5 days a week, but rarely have to check my bag.

I use it too. I have the flight kit and tote as well. Very light. It takes some planning, but I can fit 5 days into it. Fits into the overheads very well. Flight kit leaves me xtra room--which is a good thing in the -88.

I've had it a year and a couple months. Bearings started squeaking pretty badly, called them, they sent me new wheels. My only complaint is that turning a corner too fast will cause it to tip. Wheel base is just a bit narrow. You get used to the feel though.

I use it too. I have the flight kit and tote as well. Very light. It takes some planning, but I can fit 5 days into it. Fits into the overheads very well. Flight kit leaves me xtra room--which is a good thing in the -88.

I've had it a year and a couple months. Bearings started squeaking pretty badly, called them, they sent me new wheels. My only complaint is that turning a corner too fast will cause it to tip. Wheel base is just a bit narrow. You get used to the feel though.

Yes, the bag is a tad narrower, allowing you to leave everything hooked up and drag it down the isle of all jets I have been on so far (And thats a lot.) You learn to slow down around the corners.

Wheels can be replaced with any quality in-line skateboard wheel.
Company also is very good about warranty coverage.

Latest resources

Back