Anyone tried new telex or lightspd ANR?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey,
I have a Bose X headset that I use daily in the CRJ, I have also used this headset in piston props too. The unit is excellent in both, comfortable and quiet!
Here is the kicker, Bose has a no interest 12 month financing plan, 'bout 180.00 down and 80.00 sumpthin per month. Totally affordable!
Go Bose!!!
ola
PBR

I own a pair of Lightspeed 25XL's and 20Xl's, while my experience is limited to these models, I like them allot. I have them on for 7 hr x-countries and they don't hurt. They seem to hold up ok too. Choosing the right headset is very individualized, try several brands out and see which fits best. All the ANR's are pretty quite so the most important thing would be quality, customer support and comfort. The lightspeeds are also nice because they have an auto shut-off incase you forget to turn them off. Which I always do.:eek:

so does anyone know how long the 9v lasts in the DC noise cancelling models?

Let's make a deal.

philiplane said:

The Bose was nice, but it clamps too, and it's not worth the thousand bucks. Tried them side by side with the Denalis, and the Denali won. Oh, and the money wasn't a factor, I could have gotten the Bose for FREE. And I paid $400 for the Denalis.

Wanna make a deal?:eek: How about you get the free pair of Bose and I pay you $400?:D

Latest resources

Back