Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone starting w/AirTran next week get a pkg yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I interviewed last Thursday and got the good call today. I was told to expect an e-mail with the information. You might want to check your mail at address you gave them. See you Thursday!

I interviewed last Thursday as well and it was a true pleasure. I got the good call on Monday and took the April 28th class. 12 in class I think. They said I should get an e-mail welcome package near the end of the week as they are busy with all the 7th guys/gals. I can't wait to start. I guess I'll have to change my handle or I could just keep it for old times sake. See ya across the street.

Snake said:
You will recieve a new hire welcome packet on your first day of class. It is composed of sexualy explicit pictures of Ty Webb and FLB 717 showing what they like to do to each other on overnights. Also, you get a %50 discount at the official department store of Air Tran, K-Mart. You can use that discount for your new uniform. Congrats on going to work for a Scab carrier.
God Bless The Pilots of ALPA. The rest of you "Critters" are on your own.

Pretty harsh words....I'm sure glad I no longer pay dues to fund DW's 400 grand a year salary. God bless you and your fearless leader.

Ty Webb said:
Don't worry about snake. We have notified his doctor that he is off his meds again.

Poor guy. Ever since his furlough, he's been in and out of touch with reality, but since he got canned from the Home Depot, he has really gone 'round the bend.

Last I heard, he was living in his parent's basement, sitting around in his underwear, growing a beard . . . reduced to a mere shell of a man- all that remains is a mindless, masturbating moron .

Sad.

If he is on furlough, then he is not subject to random drug testing, correct? Snake: do it up brother - take the edge off.

asaflyer said:
I interviewed last Thursday as well and it was a true pleasure. I got the good call on Monday and took the April 28th class. 12 in class I think. They said I should get an e-mail welcome package near the end of the week as they are busy with all the 7th guys/gals. I can't wait to start. I guess I'll have to change my handle or I could just keep it for old times sake. See ya across the street.

Congratulations my friend! You have wanted this for a long time.... and you kept trying and quite frankly you deserve this!

Have fun... and let me know which equipment you get..... and any help you need.

The snake mon no gwine be enjoyin' da ganja . . . . maybe sister's midol will do da trick, but he still gwine be in a bad head, dats fo' sure.

Rumor has it the next couple classes is all 717. I hear the 73 deliveries are loaded toward the end of the year. That's the latest I've heard.

FL717 said:
Congratulations my friend! You have wanted this for a long time.... and you kept trying and quite frankly you deserve this!

Have fun... and let me know which equipment you get..... and any help you need.

Thanks man!!! It feels real, real nice. See ya soon!!!

Airtran, is that the same outfit that hired from the "bottom of the barrel" before 9-11?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back