Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone starting w/AirTran next week get a pkg yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nice comment there Freddie. You want to insult my wife and kids too while you're at it? Not every all-star white male was hired by a major pre 9/11 in case your memory serves you incorrectly.

Thumper (The Disney Rabbit not Snakes Boyfriend) was right: If you don't got nuthin to say...........

FL, Ty,
let the fools be who they are, most here know the difference, and locked them in the locker back in the day.

Last edited:
Freddie Spencer said:
Airtran, is that the same outfit that hired from the "bottom of the barrel" before 9-11?

What a stupid frigging question to ask. No wonder you don't have any info in your profile . . . . . . let me suggest one for you- "Village Idiot".

Last edited:
Ty Webb said:
What a stupid frigging question to ask. No wonder you don't have any info in your profile . . . . . . let me suggest one for you- "Village Idiot".

Pot...meet Kettle :rolleyes:

3 Days for you

Freddie Spencer said:
Airtran, is that the same outfit that hired from the "bottom of the barrel" before 9-11?

Freddie,

I think you're confused, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwas "bent over the barrel".

I can see how this confuses someone of obvious limited intelligence, such as yourself.

I've watched this thread degenerate slowly until this post. This one crossed over the line. Three days in the box. Sorry.

UAL78

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry guys but you know it's true. you couldn't even get guys to show up for class.

Freddie Spencer said:
sorry guys but you know it's true. you couldn't even get guys to show up for class.

Some people feel better living in the past . . . guess your "present" must suck pretty bad, Freddy.

I know 550 pilots who managed to show up . . . . . and another 550 who have shown up since.:cool:

Last edited:
I agree Ty. I prefer to look to our future, not the past. The future is ours to make.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back