Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone starting w/AirTran next week get a pkg yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ty Webb said:
Don't worry about snake. We have notified his doctor that he is off his meds again.

Poor guy. Ever since his furlough, he's been in and out of touch with reality, but since he got canned from the Home Depot, he has really gone 'round the bend.

Last I heard, he was living in his parent's basement, sitting around in his underwear, growing a beard . . . reduced to a mere shell of a man- all that remains is a mindless, masturbating moron .

Sad.

LMAO! that was perfect!

Congratulations to all the new hires at Air Trash. *******

Edited by Eagleflip for reprehensible remarks that exceed the tolerance of normal folk like me. Snake's in the Penalty Box for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet on your fist day of class "The snake"

dude I am into allot but keep what you do with yourself to yourself. I take it you are the test cavity.

The "Worm" is angry because that penis enlargement didn't work. He can't get a life so all he does is crack himself up with stupid comments.

Oh, I guess I'm the bottom of the barrel since I had command of a squadron in the Navy and chose AirTran. And so are those 20 year USAir guys who bailed to come to us.

See ya, loser.

Snake said:
you will learn how to survive a dive in the swamp.

You Fu**in' coward!!

You like to bring up our past but don't have the balls to say who you work for.

-9Capt said:
You Fu**in' coward!!

You like to bring up our past but don't have the balls to say who you work for.

Carefull now. Ty boy found out you can be sent to the penalty box or worse yet, have your comment removed. By the way, I am impressed at the high school comeback. You sound like a real big boy to me. Tell me, did you wake up one day and decide "WOW, I want to work for Value Jet"?

I haven't been sent to the penalty box.

But I agree with the others- you really have micro-nads if you are slamming our employer but don't have the testicular fortitude to name your own.

Obviously, you have no job, which is why you spend your time on this board insulting hard-working pilots whose boots you aren't even fit to lick.

You guys play nice in the penalty box, now, ya hear?

[sounds of snake squealing like a girly-man as he runs from -9 Capt].

Last edited:
Snake,
I do believe you or Freddie are the long lost T-bag. Never has a lower form of life ever existed on this forum. That says enought on that subject.

Freddie,
I may not have this right, but I believe you are a JetBlue guy, the one with no class that slipped in when they needed people. Thank God they have those 5 year contracts for those just like you. If you are not at JetBlue I ask to be forgiven by those that are at JetBlue.

If you can not or will not post your company or other information you have no basis for comment. Thes posts and comments are based on open and honest information of views and subjects.

You both are like Micheal Moore, not the guts or fortitude to do what others honestly and transparently do around you. That's not being conforming, it's having the honor and intergrity to do the open and right thing. You are the same types of guys who do some stupid human tricks and get fired, then want the Union to get your job back. Then blame someone else for your failings. Nuff said, cast off for Hell for all I care.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back