Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone see jonathan ornstein on speedtv?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Soverytired said:
(Please bash Mesa for 20 pages now. You know you want to. )

OK. I hope the ASA pilots are giving the Freedom crews a warm welcome in ATL. Wonder why we never see them in the crew lounge? Be sure to give them the one finger wave when you see them. Make sure they get parked/loaded/unloaded/fueled after you. Our rampers need to know who they work for. If Freedom's on time number continue to suck, they won't be here much longer. Be sure to point out that they may have a door open while taxiing. Are those gear pins I see?

Saw Ornstein in the Supermarine FBO at SMO. He was screaming at his driver for bringing his kids late, after a playoff game. Then his kid (about 10 years old) started screaming at him! They were flying on our hangar neighbor's CL601, the poor pilot was standing there taking all this in with his mouth hanging open. Classy.

I've carried him a few times when I worked for FLOPS. A very intense little fellow.

pa30flying said:
John I was in the crew lounge the other day, very nice by the way. Oh yeah , I have a flag on my heart.

Be careful going in the crew lounge if you don't have a SIDA badge.

John Pennekamp said:
OK. I hope the ASA pilots are giving the Freedom crews a warm welcome in ATL. Wonder why we never see them in the crew lounge? Be sure to give them the one finger wave when you see them.
Yet another internet tough boy! I bet you don't have the balls to do it in person sparky!

Make sure they get parked/loaded/unloaded/fueled after you. Our rampers need to know who they work for. If Freedom's on time number continue to suck, they won't be here much longer. Be sure to point out that they may have a door open while taxiing. Are those gear pins I see?

No wonder you made it so far in your career as professional as you are.
Another pathetic excuse for a "professional pilot."

737 Pylt said:
Yet another internet tough boy! I bet you don't have the balls to do it in person sparky!

No wonder you made it so far in your career as professional as you are.
Another pathetic excuse for a "professional pilot."

Scum widgethead. On a message board telling off an RJ pilot. Get a life. Go home and kick your dog, beat your wife.

And I've walked the walk SPORT!

PropPiedmont said:
That ****************************** bag has a felony on his record. He can't even apply for a job at his own airline, yet he can be the CEO. Go figure. Maybe one day he won't be able to keep up with those kids in the hills at 140 mph. And hopefully by then he'll realize that helmets are for p*ssies.

This gets my vote for both the best and the funniest post ever!

Soverytired said:
<sigh>

Oh no, I understood you the first time. But he did the crime then did the time (or paid the fine) . . .and seems to have done pretty darn well for a guy who got the wind knocked out of his sails from a self-inflicted wound.

While no friend of pilots (REPEAT: JO IS NOT A FRIEND OF PILOTS), he has certainly been good for Mesa. I know . . . I was furloughed after LR lost the United flying, and I thought my career here was over. JO turned this place around, big time.

Are you one of those guys who thinks that a pilot with a single DUI on his driving record 15 years ago should disqualify him from ever working as a pilot again? Cuz it's about the same thing.

Yo man, you've been at mesa a loooong time then! Why? Not trying to stir the pot, but making a career out of Mesa is something I'll never understand.

John Pennekamp said:
Scum widgethead. On a message board telling off an RJ pilot. Get a life. Go home and kick your dog, beat your wife.

And I've walked the walk SPORT!

Like I said, another internet tough boy! If I wanted any lip out of you junior, I'd scrape it off my zipper!

Soverytired said:
What fraud has he been convicted of as a CEO of an airline, or any company, for that matter.

Just curious.

(Please bash Mesa for 20 pages now. You know you want to. )

http://www.keepmedia.com/pubs/Forbes/1999/08/09/1014280

In 1978 Ornstein dropped out of the University of Pennsylvania... at age 21, became E.F. Hutton's youngest-ever broker. But over nine years he bounced around five firms, getting fired from several. Why? A lengthy disciplinary record--the official printout is 21 feet long--charging unauthorized trading, misrepresentation, document alteration and churning. Eventually, Ornstein was fined $20,000 and suspended as a broker for three years. A published Securities & Exchange Commission opinion essentially called him a liar.

Latest resources

Back