• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone near Boston or Southern NH?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OK...I heard 50 pilots and double the fleet...sorry for the confusion.
Also Cape Air, Linear Air are looking.

Thanks for all the help guys.. :)

I'm not looking for a job in the Boston area, I already found that..

Trying to find a place near Boston that is affordable to live..

I have some non-aviation friends that live in Dover, NH and Berwick, ME. It's a little over an hour's drive from Boston, and they are both cute little small towns.

Hmm.. I wonder if I could find a spot about 30-40 minutes out of Dover to pick up a train to the airport..

How expensive is Dover?

You can always get on the bus. Probably better schedules than the trains. C+J Trailways out of Portsmouth, Concord Trailways out of Concord- is a start. If I remember correctly they have commuter passes too. Free Parking.

Dover is getting rather expensive. There are a lot of subdivisions and new houses going up in town which have raised property values significantly. It's not as bad as Mass, but not nearly as good as Maine. It will be tough if you are living alone - especially on regional pay. An apartment in Dover is doable, as long as you don't want too many extras or plan to have a $400 car payment.

The property taxes aren't too great either..

You can easily find a decent (and much more affordable) place 30-40 minutes from Dover. Think North and West.. Plan to take a 2-lane road to get here, unless you're coming from the north or south. I can vouch for the bus schedule being much better than the train - especially if you want to come back in the early afternoon or late night.

Last edited:
I am easy to please, I have no desire to live in a large city, I am from Rural Alabama.. :)

I will have my wife with me...

Latest resources

Back