Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone know who might be the arbitrator?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks PCL. Did Eischen recently do the Colgan arbitration? What about the other two? I wonder if one of those guys was nicknamed "the hammer?".

No, Bloch was the Colgan/Pinnacle/Mesaba arbitrator. Eischen did the recent Frontier/Midwest/Lynx/Republic arbitration. The other two are well known arbitrators, but I'm not aware of them doing any high profile SLI arbitrations before. I've heard the nickname "the hammer" before, but I can't remember who it was in reference to.

OYS is a chick. That figures.

She's also Flightinfo's version of herpes (never goes away). Hoping there's not some poor guy out there who's married to her. Too much to endure.

If there is, he's not getting any. She's on the computer 24/7. Nasty!

If there is, he's not getting any. She's on the computer 24/7. Nasty!

Again, funny stuff! I do have a wife though, her name is Chase.

I can't wait to see what happens next with you guys and AT. Do you really think it will get to the arbitration phase? If so, they may do a lot better than your first offer. Actually, I don't know if they could do worse? Godspeed Red!

OYS

Last edited:
Football thread drift

I've heard the nickname "the hammer" before, but I can't remember who it was in reference to.

Perhaps it was Fred "the hammer" Williamson, defensive back for Kansas City.
During his time with the Chiefs, Williamson became one of football’s first self-promoters, coining the nickname “The Hammer” — because he used his forearm to deliver karate-style blows to the heads of opposing receivers. Prior to Super Bowl I, he garnered national headlines by boasting that he would knock Green Bay Packers starting receivers Carroll Dale and Boyd Dowler out of the game, stating “Two hammers to (Boyd) Dowler, one to (Carroll) Dale should be enough”.[1] His prediction turned out to be ironic, because Williamson himself was knocked out of the game in the fourth quarter, his head meeting the knee of Packer running back Donny Anderson.
(---Wiki)
How is this relevant to arbitration? As an example of the danger in making confident predictions. ;)

PCL,

"We Are ALPA"

Hows that working out for you?

Obviously, pretty well. Especially when the arbitrator jams the new SLI up SWA's buttocks.

Latest resources

Back