Anyone interviewed @ PSA lately???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AV84FOOD

I have an interview coming up @ PSA and wondered if anyone has interviewed there lately, and what they could tell me. Also, are there any other sites that might have some info other than willfly4food? Any info is appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks for the info, I had read that, but was trying to get something more recent. I guess they've changed things a bit.

I interviewed Aug.8. Interview was easy or so I thought. The sim is ils 5R IND however you start with the published hold with an irregular entry. Written test is easy don't sweat it. I think there was a question using an old TAF which I had to guess. Personal interview is up and down. Have specific examples of normal HR questions. Have you flown with captains you didn't like etc........

My interview went extremely well, However I got the letter a few days latter. In fact everyone I kept in contact with from the interview got it. Maybe it had to do with the chapter11. The company seems to live week to week. It could be a 25 aircraft operation or it could be a 95 aircraft operation. its too soon to tell.

p.s. Mr. Franncis and Captain Mcelfresh or very good guys hope you get them for the interview.

Latest resources

Back