Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone in the AWAC class starting Feb 20th?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CaptETWes said:
heck no...this is my first 121 gig. all instructing time, you?

Congrats to you! I hope your training goes well.

Excuse me for interrupting, but I don't really care for your 'current position' listed as AWAC FO, however. Are you really an AWAC FO now as I write this?

Your class starts Feb. 20th, and after you pass your training and OE, then you'll be an AWAC FO. Again, I wish you the best in training.

Crossky said:
Congrats to you! I hope your training goes well.

Excuse me for interrupting, but I don't really care for your 'current position' listed as AWAC FO, however. Are you really an AWAC FO now as I write this?

Your class starts Feb. 20th, and after you pass your training and OE, then you'll be an AWAC FO. Again, I wish you the best in training.

Profile nazi's...gotta love em!!!

They interviewed to be a AWAC F/O and were hired to be a AWAC F/O.

Glad to see someone is so excited/proud to be here that they can't wait to tell the disfunctional FlightInfo family. Let em be.

Last edited:
Thanks for the backup FlyinPiker. I also understand the stance of Crossky and of course no disrespect was meant to those that are out on the line nor is this arrogance on my part. I am very proud to be apart of AWAC and stand ready to do my part for the company. Thanks for the encouragement, too. For the record, our status with the company is changed to Pilot after completing the first two weeks of Indoc, not IOE (so says the offer letter). As a gesture of good faith I will change it just to FO, as not to step on any toes. Some will say I should change it to "trainee" and some will say I should keep it. Regardless, I'm not an imposter. As the above member stated I was hired as an FO and I'm proud to be such. I look forward to working with you.

Yes, I am so excited about the fact that this is a childhood dream of mine come true and the culmination of my tireless efforts over the years. Thanks for the input.

I'm in the Feb 20th class, see you guys on sunday/monday morning!! (Now Former 141 guy)

Welcome

To all the newbies joining the AWAC family. Welcome. Its not a bad place to work or play.
While in ATW you have to check out Ravens, downtown on College Ave. Great electronica music in a lounge type setting. Very nice. Also live music daily and some bands on weekends and up to this time no cover!
Have fun and good luck

as before

Ravens is owned by an AWAC employee....dont think ur getting anything for free! There are free placeses to eat during weekdays ( Good Company...happy hour) just look at the local artsy paper.

Have Fun!

Last edited:
Newhires - need uniforms? I've got the deal for you...

Full AWAC FO uniform...all pieces are gently used and in excellent shape!

*Blazer size 42R "Basso" $216 new - has FO stripes sewn on already

*Overcoat "Newport Harbor" with liner $121 new

*Pants - 3 pairs M&H approx 35W/33L $56 new

*Sweater - M&H Large cardigan $33 new

*FO shoulder boards - $15.40 pair new

*Free beatiful clip-on tie to match!

My build is 5'11" and about 170lbs and everything fit great - I live in ATW so I can deliver to your hotel if you would like.

$550 value - will sell all for $250!!!! PM me if interested.

Ed

Anyone know how long to upgrade now?

CaptETWes said:
heck no...this is my first 121 gig. all instructing time, you?

yeah, i'm in for Feb. 20th. First 121 gig also! i'm a local here and yes we just got dumped on with snow (about 12 inches yesterday) 5 degrees for a high Saturday and 14 for Sunday........you guys should love it!

wx?

Hey Eyefli
How are the roads? I'm driving from Nodak on sunday. O yeah, 10 quality hours in the car with my ipod. Can't wait!

Latest resources

Back