Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone in ATL area looking for free ME Time?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

B-J-J Fighter

Royce Gracie in Action
I know a guy I used to fly with that's a business person in the ATL area thats very involved in Angel Flight. He usually fly's about 2 to 3 Angel Flights per month. I would say the average flight time is 5 to 6 hrs round trip per flight. He has a ME commercial rating but because he doesn't fly a lot he likes having someone ride with him that's really current. He's a very nice guy. If your intrested PM me and I will put you in touch with him.

FL000 said:
How much does he pay?
Tell me your joking right? Re-read the title again.

I wish I lived near the Atlanta area, I'd defintely ride along with this guy. I think Angel Flight is a wonderful service, and would be honored to participate in it.

He doesn't pay. In fact he is spending his hard earned money trying to give back something to the community by being involved in Angel Flight. If push comes to shove he fly's by himself, but he enjoys the comfort of having someone else with him that fly's virtually everyday. He also likes the company on the longer flights. He also likes helping younger pilots that need ME time and can't afford ME time move on to the next level.

I will return the PM's. If anyone else is interested please PM me. Most of the flights are during the week when medical facilities are open.

Latest resources

Back