• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Anyone in ATL area looking for free ME Time?

B-J-J Fighter

Royce Gracie in Action
Total Time
>4000
I know a guy I used to fly with that's a business person in the ATL area thats very involved in Angel Flight. He usually fly's about 2 to 3 Angel Flights per month. I would say the average flight time is 5 to 6 hrs round trip per flight. He has a ME commercial rating but because he doesn't fly a lot he likes having someone ride with him that's really current. He's a very nice guy. If your intrested PM me and I will put you in touch with him.

User546

The Ultimate Show Stopper
Total Time
+1500
FL000 said:
How much does he pay?
Tell me your joking right? Re-read the title again.

I wish I lived near the Atlanta area, I'd defintely ride along with this guy. I think Angel Flight is a wonderful service, and would be honored to participate in it.

B-J-J Fighter

Royce Gracie in Action
Total Time
>4000
He doesn't pay. In fact he is spending his hard earned money trying to give back something to the community by being involved in Angel Flight. If push comes to shove he fly's by himself, but he enjoys the comfort of having someone else with him that fly's virtually everyday. He also likes the company on the longer flights. He also likes helping younger pilots that need ME time and can't afford ME time move on to the next level.

I will return the PM's. If anyone else is interested please PM me. Most of the flights are during the week when medical facilities are open.