Anyone Heard of Carribean Star?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

js31pilot

I think they operate down south in the Islands and Puerto Rico. I have heard a couple things that are positive, but I would like to hear from line pilots there. Don't wanna make a move unless it sounds like a good bet.

Pay Scales
Typical Bid when online
Pay during training?

I really do appreciate any news at all........

same company owns it as carribean sun. the owner..guy..owns about the whole freakin island infrastructure or something.... all the info i have now. sleep on the beach...drink mucho cervessa...mmmm

Carribean Star

This guy who owns the airline WAS going to buy Executive Airlines (American Eagle) in Puerto Rico. This was until we got scope relief and FOR NOW, the deal is off. He is a very wealthy individual who I believe used to own the airline (Executive) before Eagle bought it years ago. As far as pay scales, etc, I don't have a clue. I know however many of our guys that work down at the rock either love it or hate it. (more seem to love it). I heard it is not too expensive with lots and lots to do. I hope that helps some.

Happy Flying,

RB

CSA

Is this CSA a real airline? I was lookin on the web and found something that seemed more like a joke than anything... One pilot with 0 hours??? A web site hosted by tripod??? They have a Citation X, 757, 767, and 777 with bases at DFW MIA and Puerto Rico... WHAT?!?!?!?
Someone please help me out here.

Latest resources

Back