• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone hear from Compass yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whats up with the here and now mentality? Not too long ago, being at CAL wasn't such a good position to be in and now, guys are jumping at the chance.

NW has just seen some contractual improvements and economically the industry is ripe for improvements.

Has anyone who has interviewed in the past few weeks heard anything, good or bad? Just curious how long it is taking to hear something. Thanks!

I interviewed 14Aug and was offered the job via email on 16Aug. Sounds like most are hearing back right way although a few have got job offers weeks later. Dunno how that works.

Start class 21Sep. Sounds like we'll have a few other QX'ers over there, mainly Dirty UNDies going back to MN.

Haha... guess it was around 9am MSP time. Word on the street is that if you don't get the email by 11am, you're screwed!

:D j/k

It will work, but can you give me a name of a single NWA pilot that is happy right now?

Well, I am.

Also, almost everyone that I have flown with is happy. Could things be better, you bet they could. But you can say that about anything/anywhere.

Latest resources

Back