• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone Have Their Major Airline Decline Unemployment Benes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It is the state where the company is or you work not where you live.... Living in Jersey I have tried that trick a few times!!!

I filed last week in my home state of Maryland. The lady called me back 3 days later and said I had no wages in MD and that her computer showed wages in Colorado and Virginia ( I was based at IAD). I had no success getting through on the phone to either state. I tried filing on the internet with Colorado because it paid higher rate. The computer kicked me out because I was a resident of Maryland. The Virginia website did let me file but I've gotten nothing in the mail to verify that it was approved.

Last time I was furloughed, I had to get someone on the phone who handled interstate claims. They seemed to know more about the airline pilot thing than the normal beuruocrat (sp??)

Hi!

My company was based in MI, and I was based there, also. I had to use MI.

I couldn't file online Bcause I live in WI. So, I filed via phone (HUGE pain in the a$$).

Every situation is different.

If you deserve unemployment pay, keep trying until you get it!

cliff
GRB

Allright, so my company is based in CT, and I live in GA, I need to file with the CT dept of labor?

Thanks in advance

Ways to avoid living on the street..

1) Don't become an airline pilot.
2) If you do become an airline pilot,don't get married.
3) don't have children.
4) most important, Don't become a coc$ wad airline pilot that pisses away money on useless $hit to impress the ladies or neighbors. Your neighbors don't really care as much as you think they do. The ladies don't know that that you suffer from small penis syndrome. That is, until after dinner you walk her out to your Hummer.

You managed to live on that commuter salary.
You made it to work, didn't starve to death and probably got some tail. Give yourself a small raise every 5 years or so and live at or below your means, with an occassional splurge to keep your sanity.
When the $hit hits the fan, you'll be ready.

Alot of great programs out there. In life, the only person you can depend on is YOU.

I'm out. One more Ambien with a J.D. chaser. time to call it a night.

Ways to avoid living on the street..

1) Don't become an airline pilot.
2) If you do become an airline pilot,don't get married.
3) don't have children.
4) most important, Don't become a coc$ wad airline pilot that pisses away money on useless $hit to impress the ladies or neighbors. Your neighbors don't really care as much as you think they do. The ladies don't know that that you suffer from small penis syndrome. That is, until after dinner you walk her out to your Hummer.

You managed to live on that commuter salary.
You made it to work, didn't starve to death and probably got some tail. Give yourself a small raise every 5 years or so and live at or below your means, with an occassional splurge to keep your sanity.
When the $hit hits the fan, you'll be ready.

Alot of great programs out there. In life, the only person you can depend on is YOU.

I'm out. One more Ambien with a J.D. chaser. time to call it a night.

Ron, you are wise beyond your years...(now put your dam tie on <inside joke>)

Latest resources

Back