Anyone have a Mesa interview scheduled?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

suswims

I put in an application 2 weeks ago at Mesa, and havent heard anything yet, how long has it been taking for people to get calls from them after you have published your application. Lets not start another Mesa bash session, I have my reasons why its a good place for me at this point in my career. Any input would be great

suswims said:
I put in an application 2 weeks ago at Mesa, and havent heard anything yet, how long has it been taking for people to get calls from them after you have published your application. Lets not start another Mesa bash session, I have my reasons why its a good place for me at this point in my career. Any input would be great

I'm not sure 700 hours is enough. But I would suggest that you scrounge up another 300 and apply anywhere else...if you don't you will wish you had listened to me a year from now...

Look on their website. They are having some sort of a group interview thing in D.C. If you really desire to work there then I would get on a plane fly to Dulles and put yourself in front of them to interview.

If not, really do go elsewhere. Seriously!

suswims said:

You havent gotten called by MESA!! OMG you must suck! My buddy applied and 45 minutes later they called and asked to do an interview two days later. So he goes to the interview and tells me he missed at least 55-65% of the questions asked and MESA calls two hours later and says "we would like to hire you as a CAPTAIN".....lol and he only had 1700 hours....oh the humanity!! I could apply right now at 1am and them ********************s would call me back in under 30 minutes.....I would of course say I aint paying $50 bucks to get an interview for an @SS raping! Goodness... WTF are you thinking!!

I put in an application back in May and had a friend talk to HR for me. I never got a single phone call or e-mail. At the same time I put a resume into Pinnacle, Express Jet and ASA, I heard back from all 3 of them within 2 week.

Gid newds for all involved. Mra is going to have a meet and great fown the street from us on Thursday. From what I dfundersdtand it is beterrn 7 and 9 PM and a fairly ;aifj hack oregre so. It s9uyodf erg a ood ehre., Remembger to beubrte yoru resumnr passpirt derivers lueme, etc.

Good luykf to all!

Latest resources

Back