Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone got a debrief from the ABX crew meeting last night?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Then again if you shut them down tonight you might be able to put yourselves into a good position to negotiate a job with UPS or at least maybe a severence package. Your dreaming if you think that maintaining integrity and doing a great job until the doors close is gonna get you anything. Stick it to them, shut it down and then see how quick they will be asking you guys to fly and keep it going. Stopping the freight is the only thing they understand !!!

Then again if you shut them down tonight you might be able to put yourselves into a good position to negotiate a job with UPS or at least maybe a severence package.

I'm sure UPS would love to have a pilot that parked the airplane when he didn't get his way. I realize it's a screw job, but I don't think that will help the job prospects.

Do you even work there or are you just trying to stir them up?

727 - All your posts the last couple days have been the same, "shut em down!". What exactly is your interest in this?

Whats my interest in this ? I guess nothing except I see another company that is going to screw over a bunch of hard working employees. You guys should be smart enough to know how this will end. Its a movie that repeats every few years and it always ends the same.

I get tired of seeing the labor group work all the way up to the doors close only to be put out on the street with a thankyou letter and have a nice life.

We as pilots have more power than you could ever imagine. The airplanes dont move without you in them. Dont give up and let them off so easy. Try to get something. Just dont roll over and give them such a smooth transition.

Whats my interest in this ? I guess nothing except I see another company that is going to screw over a bunch of hard working employees. You guys should be smart enough to know how this will end. Its a movie that repeats every few years and it always ends the same.

I get tired of seeing the labor group work all the way up to the doors close only to be put out on the street with a thankyou letter and have a nice life.

We as pilots have more power than you could ever imagine. The airplanes dont move without you in them. Dont give up and let them off so easy. Try to get something. Just dont roll over and give them such a smooth transition.

I am guessing that we are waiting to hear a formal communication of what is happening from the UNION and the Daz on June 16th... until then, ssdd

Eric, were those statements made at the meeting also, or is the ANA intel another source?

The statements were made in response to questions asked from the floor. What I'm posting is not verbatim, but is as close as I remember it.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back