• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone fly the Piper Malibu

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's a nice flyin airplane. It doesn't handle or land like a Bonanza but overall it's pretty nice. It seems like it could be a big brother to a Mooney they way it handles. I do feel it is easier to land than the Mooney. What else is involved in, "the skinny?"

Take care!

Malibubu

Nice range. Nice options. Comfortable cockpit. Simple to fly. Anemic in the mountains (no turbo on this model).

I'd say she's nicer

Here's a pic of her on my aviatar When she's in this position she 's a better ride hehe

If you think an inate object is better than the real thing you've been alone too long

Actually I have a Lance with saratoga cowling conversion and it's climb performance is not the greatest Beautiful plane and good cruise performance Slow response on the controls turns like a bus I was wondering How much better the Malibu is because it only has 50 more hp But I got my answers thanks for replying
I performed a search on aopa's site and it came up with some great past articles
Safe flying

Would you mind sending her this way for a while?

i have a buddy with a malibu, his annuals are about 10K/year if nothings wrong(hardly). 12K/year insurance and he has 2K hours in type and yearly simflite. Can you swallow minimum 2 grand per month before you put it in your hangar and put a drop gas in it? good luck.

Latest resources

Back