• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Anyone familiar with TWIN OTTER INTERNATIONAL LTD?

Fearless Tower

Total Time
some
Just curious if anyone is familiar with or work with this outfit. They apparently own a couple of unusual Twin Otters that park next to the Mexican Restaurant at MYF. Civil Registrations, but have some unusual domes on them including FLIR (looks like the same model we use on SH-60Bs).

I assume they're a DOD contract since they appear to fly around the Salton Sea and occasionally file to NAF El Centro, but being a surface guy, I've never seen them flying over water.

Definitely some unusual flight patterns:

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N331AR/history

Basically looking for the unclas version (if there is one) of what these guys do.

SIG600

Total Time
I seem to remember seeing a building with their name on it at Grand Junction CO. May not be the same outfit.