Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone else getting paid on a weird date?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe you haven't put in enough hours swabbing the deck to earn it. :eek: Check with Dave, I think he's the aficianado on Navy ops these days.

Dave, I'm still anxiously awaiting your Weapons School Paper on CAS. Let me know when you publish it.

It's almost finished. The final chapter is a critical review of recent AF Staff PowerPoint presentations entitled "Global Stike Capability". There are over 170 to review just since 2003. Man, you AF pukes can make some great PowerPoints.

Did you notice the President's speech the other night? He spoke about deploying an additional Carrier Strike Group, not one mention of the AF or 30 B-1B and B-2 guys standing by with extra piddle packs.

Last edited:
It's almost finished. The final chapter is a critical review of recent AF Staff PowerPoint presentations entitled "Global Stike Capability". There are over 170 to review just since 2003. Man those AF pukes can make great PowerPoints.

Did you notice the President's speech the other night, he mentioned deploying an additional Carrier Strike Group. Not one mention of the AF or 30 B-1B and B-2 guys standing by with extra piddle packs.

Dave, please stop. The USAF does just as good work as the USN when it somes to CAS in the GWOT. You don't know what the f*** you are talking about, so maybe you should shut your middie mouth. Until you are in the line of fire in the War on Terror, keep your trap shut.

It's almost finished. The final chapter is a critical review of recent AF Staff PowerPoint presentations entitled "Global Stike Capability". There are over 170 to review just since 2003. Man, you AF pukes can make some great PowerPoints.

Did you notice the President's speech the other night? He spoke about deploying an additional Carrier Strike Group, not one mention of the AF or 30 B-1B and B-2 guys standing by with extra piddle packs.

Dave - good to hear from you!! I couldn't wait for your retort. Lighten up friend, life is too short. And you know what, I'll take my power point presentation any day knowing that the next day I'm actually going to FLY (as in pilot) an aircraft in the Air Force. Yep, I noticed that additional carrier strike group in the speech - enjoy that deployment bud. Oh yeah, the B2's...see Dave they actually don't "deploy." (You would have learned that if you paid attention to the Global Strike Capability powerpoints you're making.) B2's take off from Whiteman's AFB - fly to their intended target - drop an awesome amount of hate on the enemy - and fly back to the home drone. Pay attention to those powerpoint's Dave - your lack of knowledge is slightly disappointing. Maybe you didn't see that part in the presentation...your big red nose might have gotten in the way.

Dave - good to hear from you!! I couldn't wait for your retort. Lighten up friend, life is too short. And you know what, I'll take my power point presentation any day knowing that the next day I'm actually going to FLY (as in pilot) an aircraft in the Air Force. Yep, I noticed that additional carrier strike group in the speech - enjoy that deployment bud. Oh yeah, the B2's...see Dave they actually don't "deploy." (You would have learned that if you paid attention to the Global Strike Capability powerpoints you're making.) B2's take off from Whiteman's AFB - fly to their intended target - drop an awesome amount of hate on the enemy - and fly back to the home drone. Pay attention to those powerpoint's Dave - your lack of knowledge is slightly disappointing. Maybe you didn't see that part in the presentation...your big red nose might have gotten in the way.

Right you are Scrapdog, the AF is very slow at deploying, and they mock those who do deploy as part of regular operations. That's why I used the term "standing by" when I referred to the B-1B and B-2 guys. Before a B-2 has RTB the Hornets have landed, rearmed and launched again.

Thank goodness we have the Carrier Strike Group to provide true Global Strike.

Last edited:
Right you are Scrapdog, the AF is very slow at deploying, and they mock those who do deploy as part of regular operations. That's why I used the term "standing by" when I referred to the B-1B and B-2 guys. Before a B-2 has RTB the Hornets have landed, rearmed and launched again.

Thank goodness we have the Carrier Strike Group to provide true Global Strike.

Please do not mistake the comments of DaveDriffin for those who are actually IN Naval aviation. I would guess that he has no idea what he is talking about.

Please do not mistake the comments of DaveDriffin for those who are actually IN Naval aviation. I would guess that he has no idea what he is talking about.

I guess I should make a correction guppyoshawk.

We do need the AF, for their KC-135s. Those guys do a great job. Without gas the Hornets lose a fair amount of tactical effectiveness.

I guess I should make a correction guppyoshawk.

We do need the AF, for their KC-135s. Those guys do a great job. Without gas the Hornets lose a fair amount of tactical effectiveness.

Tool. By the way, I'd take a KC-10 over a KC-135 any day. The pure drouge is so much more desirable than the boom and drouge, you wouldn't believe it. Class acts on both sides by the AF. The drouge is just a ton easier for us to deal with after six or seven hours airborne.

Tool. By the way, I'd take a KC-10 over a KC-135 any day. The pure drouge is so much more desirable than the boom and drouge, you wouldn't believe it. Class acts on both sides by the AF. The drouge is just a ton easier for us to deal with after six or seven hours airborne.

Which one, the KC-10 or the KC-135, is currently gassing up the most Hornets and Super Hornets?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back