Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone else getting paid on a weird date?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I love it... "I'm getting paid on a wierd date" spun "Dave shut up"

Another thread gone wrong. Or right depending on how you look at it.

Sig, you guys have got to claim him. All I can say is I'm sorry! It's like the fat kid in kickball - always had to get picked but gets stuck with same team again and again. Dave's that fatty stuck on the Navy team.

SIG600,

Go back to page 1 of the thread and read down to post #7.

Your buddy Scrapdog is employing typical arrogant AF BS and trying to blame it on others.

Just like the AF does in its neglect of its CAS capabilities through underfunding.

SIG600,

Go back to page 1 of the thread and read down to post #7.

Your buddy Scrapdog is employing typical arrogant AF BS and trying to blame it on others.

Just like the AF does in its neglect of its CAS capabilities through underfunding.

What am I blaming anything on? The guy's pay stub date? I'm kidding around...I just love to bring you in on the mix because you get so worked up over such stupid sh!t. Guppy and Sig don't give a rat's a$$ - they laugh along with me because they know this giving each other a hard time among military bro's is all in good fun - whether you're AF, Navy, Marine, or the friggin foreign legion. Dave, give me a break dude...you need to really relax if you get so worked up over such garbage on FI or re-evaluate where your life is going man. Drink much alone? Denial is the first stage...

And I'm not even going to get in a pissing match with you about AF and underfunding with its CAS capes. That statement couldn't be further from the truth. I've talked to quite a few ground guys that were extremely pleased that an F-16 or A-10 showed up over in the sand box to give them a hand. Best of luck with your issues Dave - I hope you get them resolved and can move on with your life.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back