Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A350 said:
All:

Yes, the pay the first 15 months is not generally livable for someone with a couple kids and a mortgage.
Boomer

Is this really true? Does Neeleman know this and if so, how can he be considered a leader?
"Sorry honey, for the next 15 months, we are not going to be able to generally live." Doesn't this piss off the senior pilots?
Not trying to be flame. I just find this a little strange.

miles otoole said:
Is this really true? Does Neeleman know this and if so, how can he be considered a leader?
"Sorry honey, for the next 15 months, we are not going to be able to generally live." Doesn't this piss off the senior pilots?
Not trying to be flame. I just find this a little strange.

Hey Miles, check out the first year hourly pay at these airlines:

UAL.....30.00
AMR....35.00
CAL.....30.00
NWA....39.00
US.......25.00
B6 190 FO...37.00
For the first year at any of the above, you could say "sorry honey, we are not going to be able to generally live"

BTW, B6 year one FO is 51.00 for the airbus After that, most of the others listed pass the pay rates at B6.

skirt said:
FYI-

E190 upgrades are not 10 per month. Current plan is 15 in Aug (includes check airman), 14 in Sept and 12-14 per month thereafter.

Skirt

If they do this, then they might make the 12 month to Capt in the 190 for new 190 FOs (but the 6 months numbers are just smoke). Where did you hear this? I don't doubt you, I just want to know the source. Otherwise everything I have says 10 per month. Thanks in advance.

FNG

Latest resources

Back