Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anybody watching this aviation movie on CBS?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was watching a program on SWAT teams on MSNBC, upon reading this post, I switched to the airline movie and saw a guy being sucked down a flight of stairs, down the aisle in the cabin, and finally after about 2 minutes worth of a journey, out through the hole in the side of the airplane....I think I'll go back to the SWAT team documentary.....

GravityHater said:
TUC at 600 is about 9 seconds.
They tell you about the noise, the cold, the fog, the disorientation.
What they fail to tell you about it the agonizing abdominal and sinus/middle ear pain.
Not only that...in space, no one can hear you scream. :nuts:

redd said:
I switched to the airline movie and saw a guy being sucked down a flight of stairs, down the aisle in the cabin, and finally after about 2 minutes worth of a journey, out through the hole in the side of the airplane...
What do you think they were talkin bout in flight school when they said, "from a high to a low, look out below"?

Hey it wasn't that bad. The crew of the 940 knot super airline included a Navigator (At least until he got sucked out the hole in the side of airplane)! All I want to know is what's the pay and QOL and I'm so there.

And I really liked the part where the Navy O-5 was bossing the Admiral around.

I switched to the airline movie and saw a guy being sucked down a flight of stairs, down the aisle in the cabin, and finally after about 2 minutes worth of a journey, out through the hole in the side of the airplane
Something about this made me squirt coffee out of my nose! :laugh:

Hate I missed it. :puke:

Minh

And, a Skymaster pilot saved the day!!:D ;)

garf12 said:
I missed that part in the movie so Im not sure if it was explained, but In the book the story goes that the lav is sealed so the air stays in there.
Well that goes without saying, all lavs are air-tight. :D But the problem is that the lav door kept opening and closing so the guy in there could see what was happening.

redd said:
I switched to the airline movie and saw a guy being sucked down a flight of stairs, down the aisle in the cabin, and finally after about 2 minutes worth of a journey, out through the hole in the side of the airplane.
Why is it that the only black guy on board had to die?! :(

Also, when the captain and fo went to put their O2 on, I like how their masks were sucked out of their hands and just disappeared never to be seen again.

Latest resources

Back