Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anybody know the airnet guy that landed at bkv at 3:00 today?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
say again said:
I make straight-in approaches all the time. IT'S LEGAL:p !!!!!! If you want to add me to your "list", go for it. I'm sure me and the rest would get a kick on what a tool you are:laugh: !!!!!!

BTW- Quite your f-ing whining, or go to towered airports only:smash: !!!!!

Point of order, Mr. Chairman. The dude with the "list" and the dude that didn't like the straight-in are not the same person.

Whiney little CFI tools need to think a little. You probably have a very closed-minded interpretation of the regulations and procedures that are appropriate and normal.

My airline regularly conducts straight-in approaches to uncontrolled fields, often with light singles in the pattern. We slow down and politely coordinate with those aircraft, and everyone is happy. Occasionally, a whiney CFI tool (who wants to prove to all that he is superior to those airline fools) decides to whine about our straight-ins.

These idiots get nowhere, 100% of the time.

These CFIs have an almost 'religious' attitude in regard to their interpretation of the regs. Save us your FAR/AIM jihad.

Thanks for the link, by the way. I love to see holier-than-thou a-holes like that lose their licenses! I'd love to find out what he's doing now.

Glad to have you back 100LL! We thought we were going to have to beat you severely about the head and shoulders if you persisted with those sensible, logical posts you were making (see details below) on other threads.

:bomb::smash: Bonk ... bonk ... bonk ...

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showpost.php?p=766680&postcount=59

Minhberg :pimp:

Last edited:
When I was a CFI the best part of my day was watching the Airnet guy in a 60 degree bank to final. He always made calls and was very curteous. It was also amazing to watch him go from engine start to wheels up in about a minute. We all have to remember what being a CFI was like - i.e - "If I haven't done it, it can't be safe and shouldn't be done."

Luckily all my stops are towered now!

USC###

Ahhhh the good ole days of being able to start one up and begin the taxi while the other starts up and be airborne VERY fast. Kinda loses its pizaz when you have to wait for the turbines to spool up and then do the long taxi to the end of the runway for the full length takeoff versus the intersection (most airports). And those nice base turns to final coming in at 150 knots pulling it up as you bank it over onto final throwing the gear and flaps out as you are just about to level the wings and making a nice short field approach so that you can make that first taxiway to the FBO/drop location. That was fun, and i miss it sometimes, but the jet is just as much fun, you just need more room.

Latest resources

Back