Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

comair1048

A Dispatcher
I am going to LAS for an interview on Mon anyone in here work for them? That is a big move from CVG any thoughts? What would you do if you were in this situation in light of what is going on at OH?

Allegiant Air....

Pm me for info.....Decent company

comair1048 said:
I am going to LAS for an interview on Mon anyone in here work for them? That is a big move from CVG any thoughts? What would you do if you were in this situation in light of what is going on at OH?

comair1048, your're New to this Board? open your private messages...top right hand side...I will fill you in on AAY.....

Can you also fill me in on Allegiant. I have been following them through there website for sometime now. I saw they have some dispatch positions open.

Please let me know whatever info.

PM comair1048

Also talk with jeff hedgeson and cherplt I have already sent them the info..sorry I am leaving for ATL in a few hours....good luck..good company

flynearful said:
Can you also fill me in on Allegiant. I have been following them through there website for sometime now. I saw they have some dispatch positions open.

Please let me know whatever info.

AAY seemed like a good company with good people to work for/with. I interviewed with them once but couldn't afford the pay cut at the time - even though I live in Vegas. (could have walked to work before I moved to the south-west side of town)

Other than the interview and brief tour I got, I don't have much else to go on. But my overall impression was good. Good luck.

Thank you Fly Jumpseat

Allegiant Air Interview

Anyone who wants to know how the interview went PM me

From what I know as of Sept, they needed just 1...they are looking for someone that probably live in LAS, or where commuting is not an issue....

I have interviewed with them 2 times, before I turned them down due to MY OWN financial situation...they are OLD school in many ways due to their small size....only 500 employees....but they are very nice to be around and excited about their airline, "which makes good money"...they are privately owned and have many very good contracts with large entertainment companies that depend on them to bring them their customers....

The SOC is no where near the LAS airport, so dont get disapointed...it is possible that their SOC will be moving to the airport nest year....pay os 32 to 35, work a 4 on 3 off schedule, they have agreements with most US carriers and will be in CASS next year as well.....

Others here can help you to, they are AAY pilots...see earlier posts for this info...good luck, if you need names and numbers let me know with a PM..

Latest resources

Back