Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anybody heard from JetBlue Aug.5th interview class?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just for reference, I got the good email the Wed following the June 17th interview. Came in at 10:31 am. Good luck

mrtoy2, I'm in the same boat with you. Friday will be 8 weeks and no word on Phase II results. I'm ready for the answer good or bad!

Was that Pacific or Eastern time??

Hair-on-Fire said:
Just for reference, I got the good email the Wed following the June 17th interview. Came in at 10:31 am. Good luck

mrtoy2, I'm in the same boat with you. Friday will be 8 weeks and no word on Phase II results. I'm ready for the answer good or bad!

Ok...here's a news flash. One of my references was contacted this afternoon!?!?! I have to assume that is a good sign, even though they haven't sent me any news about Phase 2...

Any current B6 drivers...any thoughts??

Thanks

I would take that as something positive, I don't know for sure but I would say that our guys/gals would not waste the time/effort to contact people unless you had a positive result from your interview.

Good luck.

Thanks Smoking Man...I'll let you know!! Right now I will continue to have good thoughts!! And for what it's worth...EVERYONE at the interview was great...both sides of the table!! I do not envy the task at hand trying to decide who will be the next JB crewmember!!

Thanks

skiav8tor said:
Ok...here's a news flash. One of my references was contacted this afternoon!?!?! I have to assume that is a good sign, even though they haven't sent me any news about Phase 2...

Any current B6 drivers...any thoughts??

Thanks

Same here. All my references (3) called! I hope this is good. I wonder if there's anybody out there that has not continued with their references called. I agree, the experience was awesome. Great bunch of people! Good Luck!

Last edited:
I'm glad to hear that I'm probably not the only person checking my e-mail every hour. I got excited a couple hours ago when my speakers blared "You've got mail", but it turned out to be an interview offer from SkyWest. Close, but no cigar!

Latest resources

Back