Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anybody heard from JetBlue Aug.5th interview class?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Still waiting........................which is the good news...email or snail mail? Just so I know where not to check on those days!?!?

skiav8tor said:
Still waiting........................which is the good news...email or snail mail? Just so I know where not to check on those days!?!?

Email for the Phase 2 invite, phone call for the class, and a lot of patience throughout.

Good luck,

Red :D

Regardless...everything that has been said about the jetBlue interview was correct. The entire team makes you feel very welcome, and stated that they...from Dave Barger and everyone else...would like to hire every candidate that was there!! The best interview I have ever had...aviation related or other!! Just reconfirms why I would like to drink the Blue Kool-aid.

Last edited:
This is the easy wait........The killer is the 6 to 8 weeks in Phase 2 to find out if and when you get a class. Mine was 7 weeks and it seemed like an eternity, you start second guessing everything. Best of luck to all who interviewed!!

Coming up on week 8 for me with no response. (in phase 2 waiting on a call or letter)...

what is something that will hurt someone during Phase 2, besides the usual DUI or felony? Any stories?

Latest resources

Back