Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anybody heard from JetBlue Aug.5th interview class?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
English said:
I would assume being fired from one of your previous jobs would be one of them.

<crickets....chirp chirp>

Hmmmm....any current B6 people know how that might play out??

Well, I got the bad letter from jetBlue. Thought you guys should know--I was June 17 interview. I am not sure what went wrong, but I had no letters from jetBlue folks (because I hadn't actually flown with any of them), and maybe that's it. No skeletons. I am not sure if it was Phase 2 or 3, either. Good luck to all, and I hope your FedEx guy doesn't come ;)

Anyone know how many Phase II candidates from the June 17th interview date did not get a class date?

skiav8tor said:
Hmmmm....any current B6 people know how that might play out??

Depends on why you were fired I guess. If you are honest here and disclose all information you have as good a chance as anyone. If you were fired for showing up puking drunk as you went through TSA's checkpoint, naked and waving a loaded firearm...well, you may have reduced your chances. I have no idea if there are pilots here that were fired at a previous carrier. Be honest...best policy.

Lake Alice said:
Anyone with inside knowledge know what some of the possible disqualifiers are?

Not inside info but a guess.
As stated in the e-mail, all names of interviewees will be posted at the chief pilots office.
Current JB employee references?

Last edited:
Powda5 said:
Well, I got the bad letter from jetBlue. Thought you guys should know--I was June 17 interview. I am not sure what went wrong, but I had no letters from jetBlue folks (because I hadn't actually flown with any of them), and maybe that's it. No skeletons. I am not sure if it was Phase 2 or 3, either. Good luck to all, and I hope your FedEx guy doesn't come ;)

Powda,

Sorry to hear about the letter. Keep in mind that some very highly qualified people have been turned down in this industry. It's something we all know can happen at any time, for unknown reasons.

It was very big of you to share this info with the others. I would keep applying here and everywhere else.

Good luck to you.

DW

Powda5 said:

Sorry to hear about the letter...but don't give up!! Did you go to Phase 2, and then get the letter? I understand Phase 3 to be the class?!

Im truly sorry if that was the case. Its the upside and down side of this sort of process. I would hope that if two people had a history that provided it hadnt reached a fist fight or some truly personal issue they would be able to put their differences aside. I know I wouldnt "black ball" someone because we disgreed on a political issue or that the Gators are the greatest football school ever.

At the very least you could call the person you disagreed with and speak to them about the issues you had.

Are comments about prospective applicants posted in a public or private format?

Ok, I dont get this one. You yes guys god good emails yesterday. The no letters were fed exed yesterday. I have neither, maybe they forgot I came up for the interview? LOL, ha ha ha, thats funny.

My wife is about to choke slam me and I have no nails left!!!

Latest resources

Back