Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anybody hear/know anything about DayJet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well done

climbhappy said:
I've spoken with at least ten first class customers while commuting.

I asked them would they be willing to fly with four other strangers cooped up in a small "baby jet" with most likely very young and possibly inexperienced crews?

all of them flat out said no.

They may hire former regional guys now that ACA is shutting down.. will it make a difference?

POGO ( crandall and burrs ADAMS jet project has yet to get financing)

I think this concept is doomed for failure. These little jets are clearly not going to replace roomy hawkers and excels as the choice for rich guys to travel.

I don't know who their market is?

The rich guys already have jets and shares.... the first class types flying legacy carriers aren't going to trade in their wide leather for a cramped cargo like sized one!

Time will tell...................
Amen brother...Amen

RichardRambone said:
Only time will tell. Id jump on board if all sounds right.

better get that "great" resume ready richard :D kidding kidding

I applied to them also (always good to have a back up in this industry eh) would love to fly that plane.. Been eyeing it ever since it came out.

Would like to know more about the life of a pilot at DayJets though.... born and rasied in s. florida, would love to go back down there.

I bet they will fly a lot around the bahamas. Just think, this plane will make small business owners available to charter. This plane is going to have a huge impact (my opnion)

Last edited:
EMB170Pilot said:
better get that "great" resume ready richard :D kidding kidding

I applied to them also (always good to have a back up in this industry eh) would love to fly that plane.. Been eyeing it ever since it came out.

Would like to know more about the life of a pilot at DayJets though.... born and rasied in s. florida, would love to go back down there.

I bet they will fly a lot around the bahamas. Just think, this plane will make small business owners available to charter. This plane is going to have a huge impact (my opnion)

Has Dayjet provided its proposed routes/regions? Do you know if it will fly out of a particular area like South Florida or maybe the Northeast (which I would expect given the heavy concentration of business flyers)? What do we know about their proposed routes, etc.?

routes

'Heard that they would place each of their 300 aircraft in a seperate "strategic position". I don't know how that works for crew!

gooooooooooooood. being that i live in atl now would love it if they moved there....im sure they would

i dont know any routes nothing..i just sent a resume.

im sure their will be a lot of bahamas flyingout of south florida.

basically the eclipse jet will be a c-402/piper navajo on steroids since they have almost the same max gross t/o weight.

my opinion, the public flying to the bahamas would love the fact of private charters on that thing. wonder how much it will cost 1-way/roundtrip.....

Latest resources

Back